EAZU Wellness considers any booking that you have made important. Your appointment is for your exclusive use and when it is cancelled with short notice, or missed altogether, it is often too late or impossible to offer this time to someone else.
- Clients are responsible to keep or cancel their appointments. A full 24 hours’ notice is required for cancelling appointments.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours before your appointment time, you will be billed for 50% of the cost of your booking.
- If you cancel with less than 12 hours before your appointment time, you will be billed for 75% of the cost of your appointment.
- Clients who fail to show up for a scheduled appointment (“no show”) are billed for the full cost of their scheduled session.
- In order to be consistent with all clients, cancellation fees will only be waived in the event of a medical emergency requiring urgent professional treatment, a death in the family, or natural disaster.
- If you have purchased a prepaid Empowerment Plan and you cancel one of your prepaid sessions with less than 24 hours, or miss one of your prepaid appointments altogether, this session counts as having been used. If you contact us to cancel your prepaid appointment with 24 hours’ notice, you receive an makeup session at no charge.
- If we cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, your next appointment is 50% off. If we cancel your appointment with less than 12 hours, your next appointment is 75% off. If, in the unlikely event, we do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your next appointment is free.
- If you have pre-booked a series of sessions and have cancelled your most recent appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice or have missed that appointment, you have 24 hours to pay the associated cancellation fees to retain your other pre-booked sessions.